Central Scribe is currently seeking an experienced UX / UI designer to help us plan, design and finalize the look and feel of our software that helps people collect, organize, share and publish career materials.
The work will will include the following deliverables:
- Design aspects of our desktop and mobile apps to enhance the user experience
- Work closely with our CTO and development team to interpret overall layout
- Use Balsamiq to create detailed wireframes and Photoshop and Sketch to create interactive features
- Perform revisions based on user feedback
The main skills we are seeking include:
- Expertise in UX & UI design
- A great portfolio that highlights similar successful projects
- Excellent design skills
- Balsamiq/Photoshop/Sketch expertise
- Fantastic communication skills
If you have the expertise to advise us on making our users’ experience great, please send us a short summary of your UX/UI design experience and why you’d like to work with our company.